Nemo Wagging Tail

4.18.2016

Safe School?

www.principalspage.com
Bullying is an indirect or direct act of belittling someone else, or making them feel inferior. Bullying can be verbal, emotional, physical, or cyber. I was one of the victims of bullying and most of us have been bullied one point in our lives. This is a very big issue that no one deserves to experience and I hope that this should stop. Schools and communities can avoid these acts of school violence by having the old-fashioned detention and suspension. I think that I never seen anyone send in detention and suspension in Mary Ward. These are the ways to avoid bullying in the future and I hope our school and community can continue this old school fashion of disciplining students. There are a lot of services in Mary Ward to help someone who are getting bullied. Guidance counsellors, TA, TA members, teachers, and chaplaincy. There are also groups or clubs in MW that help people who are getting bullied like, Gay Straight Alliance and Free The Children. A new service that can help students that were being bullied, is student communications. This can be the only way to help students because every teenager understands other teenagers. This should be run by trusted students, more likely SAC members, willing to help students being bullied. In short, Student Communications can prevent bullying in Mary Ward or in the community.

To conlcude this blog, Drake said,


“I always try to remind people of their beauty and their good qualities. People do love you, people do care, and no bully is worth taking over your life.” - Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment